26 Sep, 2022
This Sweet Potato Puree for baby is a smooth puree with a pinch of mild curry powder that makes for a fun and tasty first food for your baby! Great Stage 1 baby food for babies 4-6+ months.
1. Wash the sweet potatoes while ignoring the fact that you probably need a manicure.
2. Dry and prick sweet potatoes before popping them onto a baking sheet and into the oven to bake for 50-60 minutes or until tender when pricked with a fork. Let cool to touch.
3. Peel away the sweet potato skin and discard.
4. Place the sweet potato and curry into a blender or food processor and add liquid of your choice.
5. Puree for 1-2 minutes or until completely smooth, adding more.
6. Serve or freeze for a later meal.
You can store this puree in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
This puree can be frozen for up to 4 months.
An’s Kitchen just told you everything about this healthy and simple Sweet Potato puree. Save it now and do it for your lovely babies.