If you are familiar with Indian foods, you must already know the Indian meat meal Shawarma or Kebab. However, let’s try something new like vegan Shawarma with white wine vinegar.
Vegan Shawarma with white wine vinegar
Vegan chickpea Falafel
Giấm rượu vang trắng hữu cơ – Clearspring (500ml)
How to cook:
- Preheat the oven to a 130°C fan/150°C/300°F.
- Thinly slice the cucumber into rounds, then add to a bowl and toss with the wine vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice the tomato, red onion and falafel pieces.
- Prepare the main course by making Chickpea Fallafel with An’s kitchen recipe.
- Add the vegan yogurt, lemon juice and a pinch of salt to a small bowl and mix well to combine. Place the pita in the oven to warm for 1 minute.
- Place the crispy falafel onto the warmed pitas and top with the cucumber, sliced tomatoes, onions, and mint. Drizzle with lemon yogurt and enjoy!
The final result